6/19/08

MY BOOT CAMP EXPERIENCE-MIXING IT UP!

One of the most motivating and courageous things that i did recently was to join a boot camp program for woman. After joining a gym and exercising and taking classes i started to get bored. I came across an add in a local magazine and decided to check it out. I was intrigued about this idea( being a former army reservist), I figured that this could be a great way to jump start my weightloss. Well, I am in my third week of "boot camp" ( one hour/three days a week for a month) and i am excited about the new ways to exercise and get in shape. It is motivating to see women of all ages, shapes and backgrounds come together for one common goal. What is your thought about group exercise programs?

3 comments:

teachertrainer said...

You need to add B4 60!!!! Some people in boot camp have passed 50 so don't forget about us. We want to stay fit also. We Baby Boomers from Queens and the city are very serious about how we look and often are in better shape than the younger people because we played outside stick ball, double dutch, handball,etc.plus there were no escalators on the subway or LIRR.
I am loving boot camp even though it is 5:30 AM-6:30 AM and I am a night person. I feel great!
TJ

MRS DEE 2008 said...

Okay, I have adjusted the title to read 30's and beyond. Hope that is more appealing to you.

teachertrainer said...

Where are all the fitness folks?!
I am starting Zumba next week!